FMP4604HP - Carter
Carter universal fuel pump P4604HP is one of the most popular fuel pumps available.
P4604HP fuel pump is used in vehicles for racing or performance purposes where higher pressure fuel is necessary. Turbocharged, Supercharged.- with faulty inline fuel pumps, expensive or hard to replace in-tank fuel pumps.
For example, at 80 PSI the standard 255 lph pump will flow around 132 litres (35 gallons) per hour. At that same 80 PSI the equivalent HP (high pressure) fuel pump will flow over 210 litres (50 gallons) per hour.
Carter P4604HP 255LPH High Pressure Inline Fuel Pump are extremely popular upgrades to vehicles with engine and performance modifications, supporting up to 650 horse power.
- Pressure: 255 (LPH) Litres Per Hour- AMP: 20
- OE-proven second generation.
- Fits most EFI applications including turbo and supercharged.
- Variety of pressures and flows available, including high pressure performance.- All metal shell including inlet and outlet.
- 10mm x 1mm threaded inlet and outlet accept a variety of fittings.
- QS9000 certified.
- Made in USA