Categories - Engines & Components - SC435140006200W
Forged 4340 Standard Weight Crankshaft
Ford 351W, 4.000" stroke, use 6.200" SB Chev Rods
Designed for street or race engines with substantially increased horsepower
- 4.000" Stroke.
- 6.200" Rod length.
- 2.100" Big end journal size - Use SB Chev LJ Rods.
- 3.000" Main journal size.
- Weight: 58 lbs.
- Can internal balance, may require heavy metal.
- Designed and engineered by SCAT in Redondo Beach, CA
- Inspected & micro polished at SCAT in Redondo Beach, CA
- Straight shot & chamfered oil holes
- Nitride hardened for superior wear resistance
- Lightening holes in all rod throws
- Large radius on all journals.
- Precision ground, heat treated & shot peened
Scat forged standard weight crankshafts are designed for street or race engines with substantially increased horsepower. Scat crankshafts are precision-ground, heat-treated, shot-peened, inspected, and micro-polished at Scat for superior tolerance control. Scat crankshafts are also nitride-hardened for superior wear resistance, have straight-shot and chamfered oil holes, and feature lightening holes in all rod throws. These crankshafts also have a large radius on all journals for improved strength and wear resistance.